Lydia Woolever is senior editor at Baltimore, where she covers people, food, music, and the Chesapeake Bay. The ad involves a man dancing to ’80s hit “Safety Dance” by Canadian band Men Without Hats. The song seems to drive the popularity, ttps://turbo-tax.org/ edging out a Google Pixel ad. For its 2023 ad, TurboTax has provided the latest in its “Don’t Do Your Taxes” campaign, which urges customers to offload their tax filing woes on the company so that they can do “anything else.”
- Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.
- The IRS gets copies of the same forms.
- There was a familiar voice during the much-anticipated Super Bowl LIV commercials on Sunday night, and we’re not referring to the roar of a Ravens’ Ray Lewis cameo in the NFL’s own ad.
- “This Super Bowl ad will make you fall in love with a robotic dog”.
- One of TurboTax’s edgy and funny commercials shows a happy couple in the hospital with their new baby.
Can I write off the WI-FI in my son’s treehouse? TurboTax Live can help with your unique tax situation. The goal of this entire ad campaign by the Weiden & Kennedy agency is to hammer the idea that TurboTax is, “free” over and over. “Springfield-based Bass Pro Shops ponies up for 30-second Super Bowl commercial”. “The best Super Bowl commercials of 2023”.
Turbo Tax – “Dance”
During the annual television broadcast of the National Football League Super Bowl championship, the commercials that are aired draw considerable attention. In 2010, Nielsen reported that 51% of viewers prefer the commercials to the game itself. This article does not list advertisements for a local region or station (e.g. promoting local news shows), pre-kickoff and post-game commercials/sponsors, or in-game advertising sponsors and television bumpers.
- Featuring a tracksuited dude wearing headphones, dancing in front of a fountain, it revolves around the slogan “don’t do your taxes.” A lovely sentiment, for sure.
- “Darth Vader”While watching Star Wars, a little kid is sucking on the straw of his Pepsi too loud, so Darth Vader uses the force to crush his Pepsi.
- Many of this year’s crop of Super Bowl ads are playing it safe, tapping cultural references from the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s.
- Come to TurboTax … and don’t do your taxes.
- “David & Goliath”A cinematic-styled spot, based on the biblical tale, David & Goliath, sees David knockout Goliath with his slingshot.
- There’s a bit of a cautionary message in this TurboTax commercial.
Personally, I think this ad was brilliant and well-timed as technology like A.I. Continues to roar forward, often unchecked, at a stunning speed. But, does it really make our lives better?
Rakuten 2023 Super Bowl Ad “Not-So Clueless” with Alicia Silverstone as Cher Horowitz
That’s not bad, considering the 53,000+ views they garnered in such a short timespan. It also had mostly positive comments at the time of our posting, including a few shown below. If you have a simple tax return, you can file for free with TurboTax Free Edition or TurboTax Live Assisted Basic.
The ammunition in the slingshot happens to be a rock with the Wilson “W” emblem on it. The Subaru Passenger Car which Registration in The past 10 Years are still on the road for 93 Percent According to 1991 R.L. Polk & Company Passenger Car Registration Report. “Little Red Wagon”A little boy and his dog goes around collecting Pepsi and Coca-Cola cans. Each can they find goes in the toy wagon he is pulling along.
I went to Rutgers, and currently live in Philly. I enjoy sharing things on this site that I think are “pretty sweet,” including our family’s travels. Once again, TurboTax shows us that we shouldn’t be afraid of taxes with this horror movie turbotax dance commercial scene. No, it’s not an axe murderer, it’s just a little dancing stuffed bear. This is one of the more memorable Super Bowl commercials and ad campaigns of 2020. “See Kevin Hart host a house party in DraftKings’ Super Bowl commercial”.
- See Terms of Service for details.
- Then, everyone is clapping, as it is revealed they are clapping for soldiers coming home from war.
- You can totally use your refund as a down payment to make owning your own home a reality.
- 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee – Business Returns.
You can also file with TurboTax Live Full Service Basic at the listed price. Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See applicable operator site for its terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
Funny TurboTax Self-Employed commercial featuring a guy who falls overboard on a cruise ship. While his friends don’t help by throwing him a rope, they do remind him that at least his taxes are free with TurboTax Absolute Zero. Here are the best Intuit TurboTax TV commercials over the past decade including all of their Superbowl ads and some pretty great advertisements for their Free (free, free, free!) and Live editions.
TurboTax has run some pretty memorable ad campaigns over the years on TV during tax season. This includes running some pretty funny Superbowl commercials over the last 8 years in a row now. “How were the Super Bowl commercials for Jesus Christ received? ‘He Gets Us’ ran ads during the big game”. “Nod”Various people doze off while Haddaway’s “What Is Love” plays in the background. Each individual, who dozed off, takes a sip of Diet Pepsi Max becomes energetic again and bobs their head in nod to the infamous scene from the 1998 film “A Night at the Roxbury”.
• TurboTax Live Super Bowl Ad 2021: “Tax Experts Are Coming“
Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at GAMBLER. See, many countries around the world have what’s called return-free filing. In these systems, the government simply tells you how much you paid in taxes in the previous year, and if necessary, sends you either a refund or a bill. In a return-free system, if your taxes are simple , you never have to file a return at all. You can check the government’s math if you want, but the onus isn’t on you to figure out how much you might owe.